Friday, November 12, 2010

A Day at a Time

I have spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to add a picture to the post? I still haven't completely figured out how to use my iPad. I finally set up a new gmail account because I am having such trouble with my comcast account. I feel like I should have some sort of project or recipe to post, but in all honesty I'm focusing on more basic things at the moment. Today was a huge step for me, I pulled myself into and out of my shower without any physical help. I still required a spotter to make sure I didn't fall, but I managed the standing and sitting by myself. I was ridiculously happy about such a small thing. This afternoon has been a little tougher. I thought I was moving around pretty well, but this afternoon I started on my refill of my pain medicine and it is the downgraded version. It is harder than I thought. I can feel a lot more than I have been able to before. My leg is starting to itch, which I think is a good sign, but putting on lotion is a
Little creepy. I keep discovering places on my leg that I can't feel. It is the strangest sensation! A large portion of my time is being occupied by learning to use crutches.

No comments: