Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chinaberry


There are lots of places I love to get books. One of my favorites was introduced to me a few years ago by a wonderful friend and fellow children's book lover. The company is Chinaberry. You can find them here. I have not bought anything from them recently, so I haven't been getting their catalogue as often as I would like, but it is amazing. Talk about a wonderful resource. They give some of the most thorough descriptions I have found on their books and they have amazing selections in each catalogue. Unfortunately, because they are a small scale company, their prices can't always compete with some of the discount retailers, but they do have a great outlet and they are a fantastic company to support. If price was something I never had to consider, I would shop Chinaberry religiously!

No comments: