Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mary Elngelbreit's Nursery Tales

Mary Engelbreit's Nursery Tales: A Treasury of Children's ClassicsMary Engelbreit's Nursery Tales: A Treasury of Children's Classics by Mary Engelbreit


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I blogged about wanting this book back at Christmas time. I got it and I have absolutely loved it. Fairy tales have always been a favorite of mine and I love Mary Englebreit's artwork, so I was sure this would be a hit and it didn't disappoint. The thing that I really love about this collection of fairy tales is that the stories are fairly simple and there are lots of pictures. Three and Four year olds seem to always love fairy tales, but so many of the fairy tale collections have few pictures and lots of words. My three year old and I read this collection regularly!



View all my reviews >>

No comments: