Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Albert's Impossible ToothacheAlbert's Impossible Toothache by Barbara Williams


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have a copy of this book that we would read when I was little. My copy is actually called "Albert's Toothache". My daughter and I read it together tonight and she liked it so much she insisted we read it a second time. I had forgotten about it. The pictures are charming and the story is one every child can relate to. Everyone in Albert's family is sure he is lying about his "toothache" and he just keeps saying that no one every believes him. In the end, it is all one big communication mix-up. It is the perfect chance to subtly talk to your child about the importance of communication between parents and children and the importance of honesty. This is a classic well worth your time to read.




View all my reviews

No comments: