Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Displaying Kids' Artwork

I have had several projects in various states of being done the last little while.  I finally finished this one the other day.  It was actually quick and easy once I had all the components, it just took me awhile to gather the parts.  I saw something similar to this on some blog sometime, I really have no idea when or where.  I have been saving some old cabinet doors for just such a project. Anyway, all it took was one coat of red spray paint and some leftover Ralph Lauren Faux Technique Glaze that is tinted with brown paint.  I used eye hooks to string the closeline across the bottom and got my sister-in-law to make me some vinyl lettering that said "masterpieces".  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I wish you could see how awesome the glaze looks from the picture. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! I LOVE it@! I love the old antique look to it! Thanks so much for linking up!

Christine said...

I really love that! Nice work...

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love finding things to do with cupbaord doors. Thanks for posting.