Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Fair Godmother, by Janette Rallison

I had seen several reviews for this book, so I picked it up at the library.  It is a young adult book, which tends to be my favorite genre.  I have never read anything by this author before and wasn't sure I'd like it, but it turned out to be such a fun, cute story.  I read it really quickly and felt like I smiled through the whole thing.  Any girl who has survived high school would catch herself smiling at  Savannah's high school experiences.  Honestly, what teenage girl hasn't wished for a fairy godmother to pop in and grant her some wishes, particularly some that involve a prince charming.  Savannah quickly finds out that all wishes are not what they are cracked up to be.  After I read this, I though I need to remember this book because it would make the perfect gift for any girl!

No comments: