Thursday, November 19, 2009

Letterpress by Quickutz


I don't know if anyone has actually seen one of these. Evidently they are brand new, but I SOOO want one. They look like the coolest thing! I am kicking myself that I have already burned through all of my birthday money! I think letterpress prints are the classiest looking things ever! I guess in the past the equipment has been incredibly expensive, like in the thousands of dollars, so this is relatively inexpensive, unfortunatley, I don't have their die cutting machine that it says is required for it to work, so I would need the combo set, so it is still more money than I have to just go out and buy. Can you imagine all the Christmas card possibilities! If you want to read more about it, go here.

1 comment:

Rob Dog said...

I would like one of these!! Sounds cool! maybe santa will come through for you!! :)