Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Looking for Good Books



We started a new Valentine's day tradition last year.  One of the things I really love is books, so I told my kids that each year they could pick a book for Valentines day.  Last year Valentine's was a Saturday and it happened to be the day my husband was moving his office so he had to work.  I took the kids and let them pick their book at Barnes and Noble and then we bought ice cream cones at Ben and Jerry's.  Since Valentine's Day is on a Sunday this year, I decided that I need to get some really cool books for them.  I am looking for any great suggestions you may have.  I have a 7 year old boy who loves football, Harry Potter, and The Boxcar Children books.  I also have two daughters, a 3 year old and a 7 month old.  Share any and all favorites!  By the way, don't you love this darling vintage Valentine?  It's a public domain image from this site.

No comments: