Wednesday, January 27, 2010

McDuff Saves the Day, by Rosemary Wells

If you are familiar with children's literature, you know you'll never go wrong with Rosemary Wells.  Even Nickelodeon has figured that out with it's popular Max and Ruby series.  Our family feels the same way.  One of our family favorites is the McDuff series by Rosemary Wells.  I was reminded just how wonderful the series is today, as I put my 3 year old down for her nap.  The story she chose to have me read was McDuff Saves the Day.  If you have a dog around you are sure to recognize your furry friend in the antics of McDuff.  Well's storylines feature McDuff's personality and quirks and will grab the heart of any dog-lover!   These books are a must have for your personal library!

P.S.  I am still looking for any great book suggestions for my Valentine's! 

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

Valentine's books...Ryder has totally loved the book "Where's My Sweetie Pie?" by Ed Emberley. It's a cute lift-the-flap book. He is also obsessed with Dora so I bought "Valentines for Everyone". The girls like "Fancy Nancy Heart to Heart" by Jane O'Connor and Kendyl read "Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentime", but I'm not sure if that is Blake's kind of book. :)